2009年12月17日木曜日

リトルマーメイドより

Flounder: (From distance.) Ariel, wait for me . . .
Ariel: Flounder, hurry up!
Flounder: (Catching up.) You know I can't swim that fast.
Ariel: There it is. Isn't it fantastic?
Flounder: Yeah . . . sure . . . it - it's great. Now let's get outta here.
Ariel: You're not getting cold fins now, are you?
Flounder: Who, me? No way. It's just, it, err . . . it looks - damp in there.
Yeah. And I think I may be coming down with something. Yeah, I got this
cough. (Flounder coughs unconvincingly)
Ariel: All right. I'm going inside. You can just stay here and - watch for
sharks. (She goes inside.)
Flounder: O.K. Yeah - you go. I'll stay and - what? Sharks! Ariel!
(He tries to fit through porthole.) Ariel . . . I can't . . . I mean-
Ariel help!
Ariel: (Laughs.) Oh, Flounder.
Flounder: (Wispering.)Ariel, do you really think there might be sharks around
here? (Shark passes outside.)
Ariel: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
Flounder: I'm not a guppy. (Gets pulled through porthole.)This is great - I
mean, I really love this. Excitement, adventure, danger lurking around
every corn- YAAAAHHHHHHHH!! Ariel!! (He sees a skull, crashes into pillar
causing cave in, and swims frantically away, knocking over Ariel.)
Ariel: Oh, are you okay?
Flounder: Yeah sure, no problem, I'm okay . . .
Ariel: Shhh . . . (Seeing a fork.) Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Have you ever
seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?
Flounder: Wow, cool! But, err, what is it?
Ariel: I don't know. But I bet Scuttle will.
(Puts fork in bag. Skark swims by outside.)
Flounder: What was that? Did you hear something?
Ariel: (Distracted by pipe.) Hmm, I wonder what this one is?
Flounder: Ariel . .
Ariel: Flounder, will you relax. Nothing is going to happen.
Flounder: (Seeing Shark looming behind him.) AAHHHH!! Run!! Run!! We're
gonna die!! (Shark chases them all around. Ariel's bag is hung up. She
goes back for it. Shark almost gets them. They head for porthole.) Oh No!!
(They crash through and go round and round. Flounder gets knocked silly
but Ariel saves him and traps Shark) You big bully. THBBBTTTT . . .
(Shark snaps at him and he swims away.)
Ariel: (Laughing.) Flounder, you really are a guppy.
Flounder: I am not.

outta=out of bullyいじめっ子 entire 全部そろった、丸ごと Scuttleバケツ、ほうほうのていで逃げる sillyばかな、ぼうっとした

かなりラクチンでした♬この映画は何回もみていたからかな?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿